Policies & Privacy
Thank you for shopping with Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC at sarahkbenning.com. Each one-of-a-kind embroidery is meticulously hand stitched down to the tiniest detail, ensuring top quality craftsmanship and artistry.
These pieces of art make the perfect addition to your wall decor -- featuring fresh and modern designs of potted jungles, luscious textiles, mysterious figures, and playful patterns. Sarah K. Benning is bringing embroidery out of the past and into contemporary design.
Each piece is ready to hang and makes the perfect little gift or personal indulgence.
All prices are in US dollars and payment is expected in full before an item can be shipped unless otherwise stated in the product listing. Paypal and all major credit cards are accepted.
Your satisfaction with your purchase and experience is of the utmost importance!. Please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com with questions or concerns regarding your order.
Due to the one of a kind nature of this work, returns and/or exchanges are not accepted. Please make sure to read product descriptions, dimensions, and shipping policies carefully before completing your purchase.
*If you are located in the EU, legally you have a right to make returns within 14 business days. Item must be received by Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC in its original condition before a refund can be made. Return shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
In the unlikely event that you receive a defective or damaged product (with the exception of damages incurred during transit as a result of mishandling by the shipping service) a refund may be possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your purchase with images and a description of the damage. Before a refund is possible, the defective product must be returned in it’s original condition and packaging. Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the customer. Because each is 100% handmade and one-of-a-kind exchanges or replacements are not possible.
Color variation will not be considered an acceptable description for a ‘defective or damaged’ refund or exchange. Great care is taken to accurately document and describe each piece and color variations may occur due to your own monitor settings.
LOST OR DAMAGED PACKAGES
If your package is taking longer than the estimated delivery time, please be patient! Your package may be held up in customs for some reason and will still be delivered! In the case of a lost package, please contact your local post office for assistance. Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is not responsible for lost or damaged packages after they have been shipped.
Please check the integrity of the package or envelope before signing to receive the order. Refuse the package if it has been obviously damaged or tampered with. Please note, customs officials may open and examine package contents. In that case, the package will be resealed and officially stamped before being delivered.
More shipping information can be found in the SHIPPING INFO section at the bottom of this page.
If a package is returned to Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC because the buyer provided the wrong address or has not claimed a package after the delivery attempt, the buyer will be notified by email. A refund will not be issued. The buyer must repay the shipping costs before the item can be shipped again.
By using this site, you agree to provide Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC with personal data as outlined below. This permission may be revoked at any time.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil any orders, you must provide Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information if you contact Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC directly at email@example.com.
Cookies may be used on this site to collect and track certain demographic information and site use information from visitors.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide services, such as when Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC uses your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list through sarahkbenning.com;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about customers is important to this business. Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC may collect, use, retain, and share your information with a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As a US based business, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC transfers information about you outside of the EU, they rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC holds about you by using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC's use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is required to store data for legal reasons) Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request. *Please note that a request to delete your personal information during the course of your subscription will terminate said subscription. All sales of digital products are final. Such a termination will not result in a refund.
- Object. You can object to (i) Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC processing of some of your information based on their legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC will delete your personal information unless they have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC's use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org