Iron-On Patches are here!
- 3 patches are included in each pack (one of each design)
- Machine-made, woven patches/Designed by Sarah K. Benning
- Iron-on Backing
- 3 x 3 inches (approximately 7.5 x 7.5 cm)
These playful patches were carefully designed by Sarah K. Benning after a few of her hand-stitched embroidered artworks. Selecting her favorite elements, including monstera leaves, cacti, and wire plant stands, Sarah designed this set of patches and partnered with a manufacturer for production.
These iron-on patches are perfect for jean jackets, backpacks, and totes (pictured in photo 3) and are super simple to apply:
1) Place your patch backing side down wherever you are applying it (denim and canvas will work best).
2) Set your iron to high heat.
3) Place another fabric, like a towel or t-shirt between the hot iron and the patch.
4) Hold iron down and move in a circular motion over the patch for 30 seconds.
5) Flip the whole thing over and repeat on the back side of the patch.
Hand-stitch your patch to any material you like.
Patches are not machine washable and may melt if improperly adhered. Please check my shop + shipping policies below before purchasing.
For bulk patch orders (5+ packs, or 15+ of an individual design) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing. Please use the subject line 'Bulk Patches.'
Orders ship via USPS Priority or First Class International. If you require a different shipping method, please contact me at email@example.com