pattern program terms and conditions
By using an #SKBDIY pattern, either in digital or printed form, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, which outline the proper use of this content. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not participate in an #SKBDIY Pattern Programs.
(2) LICENCE TO USE PATTERN
This pattern and its related content is the property of Sarah K. Benning - © 2016-2018 Sarah K. Benning. All rights reserved.
Patterns contain material which is owned by Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC. This material includes, but is not limited to, the pattern, its content and product design, layout, photography, illustrations, and graphics. The reproduction and distribution of this material is permissible only under the following conditions:
You MAY print or download files to a local hard drive for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You MAY gift your finished product to friends or family.
You MAY auction your finished product to benefit a charity when 100% of the proceeds goes to said charity.
You MAY NOT, except with express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit any part of the content contained in these files nor any finished product you create using the contained images and designs.
You MAY NOT, except with express written permission, copy and distribute the content of this pattern to any third parties for their personal use.
You MAY NOT, except with express written permission, publish the content of this pattern online or in print.
You MAY share images of your works-in-progress and your completed work online and on social media with the tag #SKBDIY and appropriate credit to Sarah K. Benning.
Unauthorised use of this pattern may lead to the termination of your subscription to these services, the removal of all unauthorised content, and legal action or a claim for damages.
(3) LIMITED WARRANTIES
Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC does not provide any warranty or guarantee in regards to your finished project or the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the information provided in this pattern. You acknowledge that additional knowledge may be needed to complete this pattern and the outcome of your finished project is your responsibility.
(4) LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Your use of any information or content from this pattern is entirely at your own risk, for which Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is not liable.
By participating in this Pattern Program, you agree to provide Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC with personal data outlined below. This permission may be revoked at any time, however such a request could lead to the termination of your Pattern Subscription.
Information I Collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide additional personal information if you contact Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC directly at email@example.com.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC relies on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list through sarahkbenning.com;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about customers is important to this business. Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC may collect, use, retain, and share your information with a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
As a US based business, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, your personal information may be transferred to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC transfers information about you outside of the EU, they rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC holds about you by using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC's use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is required to store data for legal reasons) Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request. *Please note that a request to delete your personal information during the course of your subscription will terminate said subscription. All sales of digital products are final. Such a termination will not result in a refund.
- Object. You can object to (i) Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC processing of some of your information based on their legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC will delete your personal information unless they have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC's use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Sarah K. Benning Studios, LLC by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org